What motivated you to take up the practice of yoga? Is it the impaired physical health, mental restlessness or an emotional blockage? Whatsoever the reason was for taking up this meditative science– healthy body, mental calmness and spiritual upliftment, the science of yoga always confers the practitioners with majestic physical and psychological benefits. It helps in toning the muscles, perfecting the posture, preventing cartilage breakdown and so much more. Several individuals take up the practice of yoga in order to repair their deteriorating health and many aspire to spread the benefits of this science as a yoga teacher.
Becoming a yoga teacher is truly a celebrated option, as it empowers you to impart the yogic wisdom across the globe. There is no greater deed in this world than to educate the human race about the science of yoga that itself originated in India. Touching and healing the lives of all those who come in contact leads you to pure contentment. Take your practice and understanding of yoga to an entirely new level. Practicing the science of yoga is indeed a life-changing experience. But, when you start to share and spread the yogic wisdom with others, your practice takes a new meaning. It fulfills you in the most exceptional manner.
The yoga teacher training program enables you to build a strong foundation for deeper self-practice. It refines your practices and helps you evolve as a teacher. Commence your journey with beginner series of yoga teacher training program such as the 200-hour yoga teacher training course and 500-hour yoga teacher training course.
Do you aspire to become a yoga teacher? If the answer is yes, then a little diligence can ensure you get the most out of the yoga course that perfectly suits your requirements. There are dozens of yoga schools, studios and other options that will pop in front of you when you decide to take up a yoga schedule. The crucial question is how to ascertain the right one?
Here are the steps to choose the right yoga programme for yourself. Consider following it while making a decision:
1. Be clear about your intentions: Before joining a yoga course, be clear about your intentions regarding the same. Ask yourself why you want to join a yoga teacher training programme? To evolve as a teacher or just to fine tune your practices? The clarity of vision will help you make an informed choice. The clarity of vision will help you narrow down your choices whether you want to become a yogi or just want to learn yoga.
2. Enroll in a certified yoga school: Once you have decided to become a yoga teacher, it is recommended to enroll yourself in a yoga alliance validated school that rewards you with the RYT certificate upon successful completion of the course. With this certification, you will be at power to impart the wisdom across the globe.
3. Know about the Curriculum: Curriculum forms the core of any successful yoga course. Learn about various subjects covered under the curriculum such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Pranayama, shat kriyas and much more. Some unique yoga schools also provide dedicated classes on teaching methodology to help you gain the expertise of teaching to the students.
4. Course Schedule: If you can’t commit yourself to the teachings of yoga then it is recommended not to register for the course in the first place. Accredited yoga schools make sure that the students attend the classes with attentiveness. Therefore, course schedule is the pivotal factor to be taken care of.
5. Destination of learning: Before you take up the yoga program, determine the locations at which it is being offered, during which month, etc. You may need to inquire about the accommodation, food, other facilities offered. Another important factor to be taken care of is the budget. Expensive does not always translate to the best. Choose a training program that is not hefty on your pocket and, is also the best in the world.
6. Excursions for rejuvenation: Make sure you enroll yourself into a school that organizes excursions to places of interest. It helps the student explore the location, relax as well as ensures versatility in the course.
Make a well-informed choice while selecting the yoga programme and reward yourself with a mind-body-spirit reformation.