Yoga Teacher Training in India
Deeply immerse yourself in the exploration of mystical yoga science in the midst of the prolific beauty of India’s ‘Garden City’ Bangalore. With Shwaasa Yoga Ashram yoga teacher training in India, unearth the sole essence of sacred Yoga Philosophy, refine personal practice and step into the world of yogic wisdom as an accomplished yoga teacher.
A number of souls from various corners of the globe hail to the motherland of yoga — India to develop yogic skills. However, there are several schools that are caught in the web of commercialization and as a result many students are deprived of the spiritual perspective of yoga wisdom.
In order to edify the yoga enthusiasts with the spiritual dimensions of yoga science, Swami Vachananand Ji at Shwaasa yoga ashram started offering yoga teacher training programs in India. The yoga teacher training program at the Shwaasa ashram is a month-long journey that is carried out in the soulful guidance of venerated Shwaasa Guru. During the course, the students are entrenched in the traditional layers of yoga wisdom. And upon successful completion of the course, they transform into globally recognized yoga teachers with a refined skill set and beings with yogic values.
Affordable 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Shwaasa is offering 200-hour yoga teacher training completely free with ashram-like accommodation and food at a minimal cost of $500. With the most affordable 200-hour yoga teacher training, it strives to fulfill its aim of reaching out to the maximum number of folks interested in gaining yoga knowledge from its origin.
Welcome the first yogic ray in your life with 200-hour yoga teacher training course at Shwaasa having a curriculum with classical subjects as its focus. With the ingrained spiritual yoga wisdom become a celebrated yoga teacher and educate the masses about the discipline of yoga in an authentic manner.
- Classical Hatha Yoga: Theoretical and practical training of classical Hatha Yoga asanas, Bandhas (locks) and Mudras (gestures).
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga: The guided practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as written in classical texts by K. Pattabhi Jois– father of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Pranayama Series: Learn and understand the Pranayama series from the revered Guru– Swami Vachananand Ji.
- Meditation Series: Daily classes on meditation series, Yoga Nidra and levels of concentration.
- Kundalini Yoga: Insight into the primary stage of Kundalini Yoga.
- Yoga Philosophy: Reading and study of Yoga Sutras, Shiva Sutras, Bhakti Sutras.
- Human Anatomy: Understand the mechanics of human system profoundly with Anatomy classes.
- Surya Namaskar: Practice of Sun Salutation with 12 Surya Mantras and knowing its benefits.
- Shat-kriyas: Yogic Shat-kriyas and other detoxification therapies.
- Contemporary Yoga Practices: Transformational Yoga, Humor therapy and Yoga therapy.
200-hour yoga teacher training Schedule:
- Morning herbal tea- 5:00 a.m.: In the morning enjoy a cup of herbal tea.
- Classical and Traditional Hatha Yoga- 5:30 a.m.: Start your morning and practice with Hatha Yoga.
- Pranayama and Meditation- 7:30 a.m.: Next, continue your morning with the Pranayama and Meditation series.
- Holistic Breakfast- 8:30 a.m.: Treat your stomach with a healthy breakfast.
- Yoga Philosophy- 10:00 a.m.: Explore the roots of Yoga through the reading of Sutras.
- Tea Break-11:00 a.m.: Relax yourself with a refreshing tea break.
- Yoga Practicum-11:30 a.m.: Indulge in yoga practicum classes with your classmates.
- Ayurvedic Lunch-01:00 p.m.: Ingest Ayurvedic food and nourish your body.
- Yoga Anatomy-3:30 p.m.: Deeply understand your body and how yoga affects it.
- Ashtanga Yoga-5:00 p.m.: Delve into an intense form of yoga practice– Ashtanga Yoga.
- Meditation-7:00 p.m.: Unwind your day by delving into your consciousness with evening meditation.
- Yogic Dinner-7:30 p.m.: Treat your taste buds and health with a nurturing platter.
Food & Accommodation
Food:Three nutritious yogic meals a day to keep you physically and mentally energized for the yoga practices all along the day. The meals are garnished with Ayurvedic herbs and spices for keeping the body doshas balanced. Herbal drinks are also served for rejuvenating the body and mind.
Accommodation: We provide an ashram-like stay in a divine ambiance for restoring your body-mind balance to the fullest. As the ashram is tucked away from the chaotic city life, it makes for a restful place where you get to be at one with yourself. The rooms are well-facilitated with the basic amenities for convenience and comfort.
Why Chose Shwaasa for Yoga Teacher Training in India.?
Yoga is a highly sacred and consecrated art form. For the purpose of assimilating the core essence of yoga, it should be imparted with authenticity, vigilance, expertise, and perfection to the undertakers of this holy science. Also, the seekers of yoga teacher training in India aim for well-balanced and fulfilling yoga training and practice. For effectuating this purpose, Shwaasa leaves no stone unturned.
Some of the mentioned highlights shall throw further light on this:
- Shwaasa is one of the reputed schools approved by the government of Karnataka in Bangalore, India. The high favorability of the center among the yoga students speak volumes of its excellence in delivering Yoga TTC.
- Being approved by the government of Karnataka, upon successful completion of the course, the Shwaasa students gain a global accreditation as a verified yoga teacher capable of preaching the science anywhere across the globe.
- Shwaasa strives for a single cause, to impart the authentic teachings of the traditional yoga system and its styles with finesse and diligence.
- The yoga center carries out its yoga programs, yoga retreats and yoga classes under the shadow of revered Himalayan Guru–Swami Vachananand Ji and other highly experienced yoga teachers.
- The curriculum of the Yoga teacher training in India at Shwaasa is comprehensive in nature covering all the yogic and spiritual subjects. The subjects are imparted with an equal focus on theoretical and practical aspect.
- The Shwaasa accommodates its students in an ashram-like environment that is quaint, mesmeric, inspiring and is well furnished with modern facilities.
- The food served at the center is sattvic in nature for proper nourishment of the body and soul.
Shwaasa Conducts Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Various Locations of India and Abroad In Association with Rishikul Yogshala.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India: The yogic land enriched with the holiness of the Ganges and the Himalayas, Rishikesh, India welcomes yogis and seekers to its embrace to delve in the layers of yogic science. Transform your whole being through the yoga in the divine lap of Himalayas here. Witness the truest form of Yoga knowledge in the world’s largest yogic pilgrimage site. The training event presents you an opportunity to explore the divine beauty of Himalayan Yoga while taking a sacred dip in the spiritual lap of Mother Ganges.
Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India: A town encapsulated in the healing powers of Ayurveda and Yoga, a land eminent for its breathtaking scenery, a place with sparkling backwaters and clean emerald beaches, Kerala is another Vedic location where yoga teacher training programs are conducted. God’s own country welcomes you to fall in love with the most ancient form of Yoga in the sacred embrace of astonishing natural beauty. Experience the unique South Indian yogic culture, blended in the opulent Ayurvedic tradition with a Yoga TTC in Kerala.
Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore, India: Bangalore is one of the most diverse Indian towns, where undergoing an YTTC is an experience blessed with the finest ancient treasures, recognition, and traditionalism. The yoga teacher training programs by the school are conducted in a proper Vedic-style ashram in the place of lush greenery and ancient beauty. In the vicinity of Hebbal Lake’s peaceful domain, your transformation from a common person to a well-enlightened yogi takes place. Enjoy the spiritual ambience in the shadow of Shwaasa Guru and get acquainted with the soul-rejuvenating practice of Yoga.