200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore, India
Explore the sacred philosophy of Yoga in India’s ‘Garden City’ in the soulful vicinity of the most venerated Shwaasa Guru. Let yourself familiarize with the depth of spirituality and unadulterated aspect of Yoga with Shwaasa Yoga Center’s 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Bangalore.Make an appearance into the world of yogic enlightenment and evolve into an ardent yogi and Yoga teacher.
Price: USD 500
The 200 hour genre of Yoga training marks the first sunray in the yogic morning of your life. It is an introductory level training during which an aspiring yogi comes face to face with the fundamentals of the ancient science. Shwaasa’s Yoga courses in Bangalore are based completely on traditional Yoga knowledge, which is considered the most sacred form of Yoga. Our revered Guru Ji, Sri Vachananand Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru by his followers and students, welcomes all those aspirants who are seeking to descend into the holistic river of Yoga for the very first time. This 200 hour Yoga certification course in Bangalore is ideal for those yogis who would love to see themselves on the pinnacle of yogic wisdom in the near future.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bangalore: The Highlights
There is a diverse range of aims and aspirations that people come with to attend a Yoga training program. One aims to fulfill his dream of becoming a Yoga teacher, while others may want to go deeper into yogic science. Whatever the goals you have in the mind, they will come true at the Yoga training in Bangalore by Shwaasa school of Yoga. Have a look at some of the high points of this program:
- The Yoga event is an opportunity to get acquainted with the basic knowledge of Yoga such as Yoga’s history and origin in the Vedic era.
- Introduction to various types of asanas, and practices of Yoga along with their detailed study to understand the theoretical aspect of the wellness science.
- The primary focus of the training shall be on the yogic teachings derived from the traditional aspect of Yoga including Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc.
- Understand the working of inner body parts when you practice the asanas, learn about the anatomical structure of the human body, and figure out the impact of Yoga asanas on each body organ during the Yoga Anatomy sessions.
- The training of breathing Yoga or Pranayama, during which you understand the huge role of respiration in the body.
- Shwaasa Guru will take you through the understanding of the yogic way of life with a thorough study of various ancient yogic texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
- Become a competent practitioner of Yoga asanas with no scope of injuries while you delve into a Yoga pose along with bringing perfection to the practice with the study of Adjustment and Alignment theories.
- The art of bringing the mind into the zone of ultimate silence with the mindful practice of meditation.
- In order to transform you into an adept teacher, it is very important to have some practical experience. During our well-guided Teaching Methodology sessions, you will take part in the self-practice classes to understand the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
- Learn about the ethics and principles of a yogis life and implement them in your life while you get illuminated under the spiritual light of yoga.
- Get introduced to the principles of internal yogic cleansing with Shat Kriyas study.
- Shwaasa’sYoga instructor course in Bangalore proposes you with the knowledge of Ayurveda, Ayurvedic way of sattvic living, and the healing power of Yoga’s sister science.
Yoga Certification in Bangalore
The month-long training in the south Indian city is a profound journey into the core of Yoga that remains with you forever. Upon the successful completion of the training program, you are rewarded with a 200 RYT certificate. In addition to attaining proficiency in the sacred knowledge of Yoga, you become eligible to share your understanding to the world as a certified Yoga teacher. The certificate lists you as a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga trainer.
Accomodation at Shwaasa Ashram
Amidst a pleasant atmosphere far from the hustle-bustle of the city life, the Ashram presents you the most delightful experience of living in the lap of Mother Nature. Imitating a Vedic-style ashram, the Shwaasa ashram, the Shwaasa yoga school complex will make you feel at home while providing all the basic facilities and amenities in well-furnished rooms. Enjoy the leisure hours in self-practice and adore the splendid beauty of nature sitting in the luscious garden of the Shwaasa center compound.
Food at Shwaasa Ashram
Nurture your soul and heal your body with extremely appetizing food offered three-times a day at the center. Prepared with utmost care and love by our Ayurveda-specialist team of chefs, the meals are completely sattvic, freshly sourced, and nutritious in nature and are served along with herbal drinks for an all-round nourishment of the body and mind.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Bangalore Fee & Schedule 2018 – 2019
|7th Jan (2019)||4th Feb (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Feb (2019)||4th Mar (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Mar (2019)||4th Apr (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Apr (2019)||4th May (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th May (2019)||4th Jun (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th July (2019)||4th Aug (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Aug (2019)||4th Sep (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Sep (2019)||4th Oct (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Oct (2019)||4th Nov (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Nov (2019)||4th Dec (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
|7th Dec (2019)||4th Jan (2019)||Bangalore||500 USD||Apply|
- Shwaasa Yoga Peeth, S.R. No: 36/1, Door NO: 311, Shivamog Road,
- Hanagawadi Post, Harihara, Davanagere, Karnataka 577601