14 Days Yoga Retreat in Bangalore
“Shwaasa Guru-Swami Vachananand Ji takes the souls on an immersing experience of yoga and vacation during 14 days yoga retreat in Bangalore. With us embrace a calm mind, renewed body and a rejoiced soul on 14 days yoga vacations Bangalore.”
14 Days Yoga Holidays Bangalore with Shwaasa:
A ‘Garden City’ with absolute tranquility and harmony, Bangalore becomes our chosen place for yoga retreats. The two-week yoga retreat Bangalore is organized in a spot bestowed with divine charms and scenic beauty. The alluring magnificence of the place offers opportunities for maximum rejuvenation and healing, which is further augmented with the traditional yoga and meditation practices.
On the 14 days yoga retreat Bangalore, experience the best of nature and classical practices like Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama, Shat-kriyas under the esteemed guidance of Swami Vachananand Ji and make your way to renewal.
With health-giving platter and ashram-like abode, spend days of true rest and relaxation that re-ignites your passion for living.
Shwaasa’s two-week yoga holidays Bangalore, is an enriching and wellness experience to feel and live to the fullest.
Acquire a State of Optimal Health on 14 Days Yoga Retreat Bangalore with Authentic Yoga Experience:
- Classical Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga for rehabilitating the body, mind and soul from the modern stresses.
- Pranayama series for expanding the Prana and years of life.
- Traditional Meditation practices for activating the brain’s relaxation response,the parasympathetic nervous system. The benevolent Bangalore climate adds to the effectiveness of the meditation.
- Understanding of Human Anatomy for correct use of yoga and pranayama practices.
- Introduction to the ancient texts of Yoga and Spirituality– the Yoga Sutras, the Bhagavad Gita, the Bhakti Sutras and Shiva Sutras.
- Humor Therapy for psychological wellbeing.
- The practice of the Mudras, Bandhas and Mantra Yoga under qualified yoga teachers.
- Ashram-inspired lifestyle on two week yoga vacations Bangalore for savoring a yogic feeling and restful time.
- Nurturing Meal served thrice a day that is balanced and tasty to eat.
- Soul-thrilling activities, excursions and sightseeing for a vacation-like experience.
Why Shwaasa’s 14 Days Yoga Trip Bangalore?
The 14-days yoga retreat in Bangalore with Shwaasa is a getaway opportunity to unwind and restart a healthier life with the wisdom of yoga. In addition to the yoga science, the nurturing meals & stay, surrounding flora and fauna and inspiring yoga teachers lead you on the path of:
- Physical wellbeing maintained to its optimal health naturally with yoga.
- Stabilized psychological and emotional health through meditation practices and soul-feeding adventures.
- Spiritual learning through the readings of Sutras that shows you the direction of leading a more meaningful life.
14 Days Yoga Vacation Retreat Bangalore Program Highlights:
- Closely examined sessions of Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga and other yoga styles by globally acclaimed yoga teachers like Swami Vachananand Ji.
- Daily Classes of Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
- Study and practice of Mantra yoga, Mudras and Bandhas.
- Contemporary Yoga practices like Humor therapy and Transformational yoga.
- Mind-expanding sessions with yoga teachers and retreat peers.
- Daily three freshly prepared yogic meals.
- A comfortable and cozy resting place.
- An opportunity to form eternal bonds of friendship with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Allure your eyes with the unmatched beauty of Bangalore on visits.
Food & Accommodation at the Center during 14 Days Yoga Vacations Bangalore
- Accommodation: For most of you getting a good night sleep is a blessing. Therefore, on 14 days yoga holidays Bangalore, we accommodate our students in an ashram-like environment. The abode has a peaceful ambiance that allows you to have restful slumber. The rooms are airy and well-maintained with neatly made beds and wooden furniture. The rooms have private washrooms that are kept clean and dry. The lush green garden surrounds the abode where the students can spend leisure time in self-introspection.
- Food: At the Shwaasa ashram on 14 days yoga vacations Bangalore, delicacies rich in taste, aroma, texture and nutrients are served. Three servings a day: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served with love and purity to the guests. The dishes are prepared in Ayurveda style for the utmost harmony and nourishment of the body. Consume and relish a plate full of chapattis, rice, green salad, crunchy vegetables and other appetizing dishes.
Outcomes of 14 Days Yoga Retreat in Bangalore:
- Transform into a human being with a healthy body and mind balance.
- A strong foundation in the traditional yoga practices under the guidance of Swami Vachananand Ji.
- An experience of ashram-like lifestyle that encourages students to lead a more harmonious life.
- Go back home with a renewed sense of aliveness.
Reach Us in Bangalore Via These Ways:
- Airways: You can take a flight from the International Indira Gandhi Airport to the Kempegowda International Airport. After landing, reach the ashram via a taxi or bus.
- Railways: The town of Bangalore is well-connected with the system of railways. Many trains are available from different locations to Bangalore
- Roadways: Many buses from nearby locations and states run to Bangalore at regular intervals. After reaching the bus station, hire a cab to reach the ashram.